Gratitude. It’s something I want to have–something I want my children to understand. It can be frustrating when I’ve done my utmost best in something and it doesn’t seem to matter. I become agitated. I begin to worry “why” did I even bother? See where I am going with this? This cycle wears […]
#TeaAndWord Tuesday Writer Community
What is Tea And Word Tuesday?
Read below to find out.
- One writer will be featured each week on the blog and each feature will be represented in our monthly newsletter.
- The featured post will also be shared on our Facebook page and on our official Twitter page.
- Join our #TeaAndWord Pinterest board to share your posts! (Notice how they are displayed to the right of the screen? Scroll to find.)
What we are about:
We are a community of creatives made up of writers, bloggers, and artists of variety, infusing kindness, honesty, and hope in all we do.
We desire to foster a place of community where:
- people are built up
- discover what they seek (inspiration, community, tools)
- leave feeling refreshed
- kindness & honesty never unmesh
When and how do you "meet" online?
Writers, bloggers and readers alike are welcome to participate and be a part of #TeaAndWord Tuesday Community.
- If you visit the blog each Tuesday at 7 central time www.thebloggingwriter.com you will be forwarded to the host's blog (www.meghanweyerbacher.com).
- You will click the Tea & Word link and see the latest post under that category. After you read, feel free to link up your family-friendly article/art at the bottom.
- We ask that you join the conversation in the comments, visit 1 or 2 others contributions, and share the post with the hashtag #TeaAndWord so others can find it.
- If you want to go further & connect, visit us on FB, Twitter or IG @TeaAndWord.
Our aim here is not to make anyone feel less than, point fingers, or use any form of abusive language. While we have never had issues with this, we will always reserve the right to delete posts that infringe on these requests which are the community's values.
Thank you for understanding.
I’ve never felt more vulnerable in my writing than in the moment I hit send on my first book proposal email. That email contained my heart. It contained months of writing, editing and rewriting. It contained the uncertainty of why God asked me to write this book in the first place. […]
Good Tuesday everyone! As you can tell–I’ve been adjusting the blog to match my book(s). It is NOT my favorite thing to do, I promise you. Thanks so much for hanging out today for #TeaAndWord. Lately, we’ve had so many amazing interviews and guests lately, I am honored and thankful. A fellow blogger friend of […]
The hot metal clangs against the side of the dock as we tie off the boat, making sure it’ll stay put. The family goes back to the lake house to wash up and wind down, because as much as being in the water is relaxing—it’s draining, being in the sun for hours. Everyone […]
Planning for Christmas Peace: An Interview with Author, Sarah Geringer Meghan: Christmas Peace for Busy Moms sounds wonderful. This is very specific. Will you share with us why you chose to write this book in particular? Sarah: I chose to write on this topic because I had many stressful Christmases as a young mom. […]
“I felt as if I were walking with destiny and that all my past life had been but a preparation for this hour and for this trial…I was sure I should not fail.” – Winston Churchill How God Makes Art from Mess, with Writer Jill E. Mccormick Sometimes I wonder what […]
Author and speaker, Debbie Kitterman asked to interview me about my new book, Organic Love–and get to know me a little more in the process. What fun, right? I am grateful to know Debbie and honored she is hosting my words over at her place today. Here’s a peek at the […]
I hated flag twirl. I didn’t finish the crochet thingy. I attempted to start my own kids clothing line. I got bored. I tried screenprinting. I tried sewing. I tried my hand at woodburning. I tried graphic design for income. I tried baking (I will leave that to my sister). I tried […]