It was a quiet morning and I had just brewed the coffee. Life’s been full lately so I’ve missed the refreshing outside moments where I take outside to breathe in the air before sitting to read, or getting to work. This day was different and for some reason. It was…
Not Just Another Morning
I felt drawn to step out back and just take a minute. Just as I stepped around the side of the garage, I saw a doe trot forward. My eyes followed her past trail and there was a whole family about to cross our country road, but a vehicle scared them back.
This doe became startled. She looked back, and then ran forward, the way she was going–across our neighbor’s front yard and then into our backyard. I figured the babies would catch up soon. These creatures are smart when it comes to their families.
Isn’t she gorgeous? And I love the fog. I had to go back in for my camera, so I am glad she didn’t run off before I caught these.
#TeaAndWord Community Is Refreshing . . . . . . . .
- We help you find focus, encourage you along your journey, & help promote your offering to the world.
- We do reviews, interviews, & social media blurbs. (books, products, career/ministry)
- We feature a writer each Tuesday + share on our media accounts.
- Looking for a place to guest post? Email email@example.com with your idea.
- Need a blog badge?
- Read our TOS & Core Value Statement.
Join other pen-wielding creatives right here, Tuesdays 7am CST.
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
- I am seeking guest writers for November & December. Chosen writers will be published on a #TeaAndWord #Tuesday. Inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current and new subscribers get the first chapter of Organic Love, our new contemporary romance novel, below.
QUESTIONS: Click here to learn more about #TeaAndWord.
The latest in book news.
Click the covers for more info!
(ANNOUNCING THE GIVEAWAY WINNER ON FB LIVE TODAY @ 12 CST!)