What I Learned from a Pile of Underwear and My Teenage Cat
Apparently, there are stages when entering Laundry Mountain. The bird across the way must not see–and therefore, the best choice of camo is an array of family undies. What I learned from this pile of underwear and my intriguing teenage cat, Ninja–is that I should never underestimate the joy of watching a domesticated panther enter into the abyss.
Pardon my laundry. I very rarely do the “fold-right-outta-the-machine” style. I am a toss it and fold it while watching a movie kinda’ gal (or 2 episodes of a show because I like to stockpile my pile as you can see. I do a few loads back to back so I don’t have to do laundry daily.)
How do you do laundry? No, really.
Funny animals around? Kids? Life?
Celebrate laughter with me!
- Take a photo of something funny.
- Post it to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Tag me in it @MegWeyerbacher
- Add hashtag #TeaAndWord so others in the community can find it!
This will be fun! I can’t wait to see your photos and connect with you there!
#TeaAndWord Community Is Refreshing . . . . . . . .
- We help you find focus, encourage you along your journey, & help promote your offering to the world.
- We do reviews, interviews, & social media blurbs. (books, products, career/ministry)
- We feature a writer each Tuesday + share on our media accounts.
- Looking for a place to guest post? Email email@example.com with your idea.
- Need a blog badge?
- Read our TOS & Core Value Statement.
Join other pen-wielding creatives right here, Tuesdays 7am CST.
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
NEWS: I am seeking guest writers for November & December. Chosen writers will be published on a #TeaAndWord #Tuesday. Inquire at: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMING SOON: I will be offering the 1st chapter of Organic Love for new subscribers. All current subscribers will get this beforehand.
QUESTIONS: Click here to learn more about #TeaAndWord.
The latest in book news.
Click the covers for more info!