Katrina Hamel’s Q&A, Writer Stuff, & Bookish News
Here we are, another wonderful week of #TeaAndWord Tuesday.
I’m on deadline this week so it’s another al ‘la cart serving, but beneficial, I pray.
- This week writer, Katrina Hamel shared her interview with me over at her blog. Each interview is a bit different than the one before, so head over and check it out if you have time, and support her blog by sharing or dropping her a kind word!
- I especially loved listening to Jeff Goins’ recent 3-part series on his podcast, The Portfolio Life. My favorite one is called, Everything We Do (As Writers & Artists) is Marketing.
- I emailed many of you recently so you could vote on Book Two’s cover. #WildHope ~ Thanks to everyone who was able to–I know I didn’t give much heads up, so for that I apologize. It’s a constant learning process. I have even epically failed at Book One’s giveaways. I still have items left over I never got around to doing drawings for. It’s a lot to juggle as one person for sure, which is why many do decide to try for the traditional route. It is harder to get through the door, but you for sure have a wider support system as far as a few things go. PS: I don’t regret indie publishing, Organic Love. Just wanted to throw that extra tidbit in there. If you want to learn more about indie VS trad, read my interview with speaker/author Debbie Kitterman.
- Wild Hope’s cover reveal + finalized copy will probably be the 1st or 2nd week of January. Will keep you posted. If you like Francine Rivers (I am NOT comparing myself to her yikes) try out my clean romance books and let me know what you think. I am trying to write from a relatable place, with underlying themes of faith, hope, and love. Wild Hope is a little different from Organic Love in that I braved the guy’s POV too. It was sooooooooooo much fun. I think I can’t not do it now.
- Last thoughts: If you want to be on my Book Review Team, please email me: email@example.com ~ thanks!
Last run-throughs before sending off to the editor! I scribble. ^_^
#TeaAndWord Community Is Refreshing . . . . . . . .
We help you find focus, encourage you along your journey, & help promote your offering to the world.
We do reviews, interviews, & social media blurbs. (books, products, career/ministry)
We feature a writer each Tuesday + share on our media accounts.
Looking for a place to guest post? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea.
Join other pen-wielding creatives right here, Tuesdays 7am CST.
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
QUESTIONS: Click here to learn more about #TeaAndWord.