Have you started into a book and right off the bat — you just knew it was for you? This explains Debbie Kitterman’s newest book, The Gift of Prophetic Encouragement. Right away it pulled me in with a unique piece of history I never knew, about Abe Lincoln, and from there I was hooked. The message God has given her to share is one close to my heart: encouraging others. Here’s a rundown of my favorite aspects of this book:
- Debbie uses plain English. No giant words or Christianese lingo.
- Debbie is easy to understand in how she explains what “prophetic” really means.
- Stories are peppered throughout, showing us proof that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are for us, today.
Debbie helps demystify what the prophetic means.
Be the Gift
Even an experience where God revealed the picture of a pink coat to Debbie, only to find this woman who had dreamed about Debbie the night before. Read the story here.
—–> Watch the book trailer below and pre-order your copy today to get some awesome freebies. It releases August 21, 2018. <—–
Thank you Chosen Books, for my advance copy!
Visit Debbie’s blog for more!
#TeaAndWord Community Is Refreshing . . . . . . . .
- We help you find focus, encourage you along your journey, & help promote your offering to the world.
- We do reviews, interviews, & social media blurbs. (books, products, career/ministry)
- We feature a writer each Tuesday + share on our media accounts.
- Looking for a place to guest post? Email email@example.com with your idea.
- Need a blog badge?
- Read our TOS & Core Value Statement.
Join other pen-wielding creatives right here, Tuesdays 7am CST.
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble. Ecclesiastes 4:9-12”
From me to you with ♥
In an effort to connect deeper, we are asking linkuppers to join our email list & be a part of our monthly writer resource. All featured writers from the month get a shout out w/link in the newsletter. This is our way of sharing your art with others, all in one tidy little area. Click here to learn more about #TeaAndWord.