Sometimes as we go through life, we find ourselves in a lonely season. A season where many people are around us, but we feel misunderstood or out of the loop.
It could be a season where there are less people around us, and we are used to thriving on interpersonal relationships. Maybe you are in a season where there’s all give and no take. By this I mean, you are pouring out and not really being filled up yourself.
While it’s no ones job to do what only God can do (completely fill), it is important that we find someone in our life who can pour life and encouragement into us, despite how we may feel about deserving it.
We Need Other Believers to Root For Us (Like Paul Did To The Churches). Here’s Why:
- Have you ever given your best, served until your body hurt, or went above and beyond but it seemed as if no cared?
- Have words ever wrapped around your neck, telling you lies that what you have given isn’t good enough?
- Maybe you try to be a brave light but it seems like all your failures and weaknesses have a knack for showing up when people are around.
If this is you, I understand – but more importantly, God does. He knows inside and out, because he created you. And when no one else is rooting for you, he is.
- When you start to feel discouraged under the shadows of negativity, when you feel buried beneath the weight of words that cut like a knife.
- When you feel like you are working yourself so hard but not a soul sees the blood, sweat, and tears behind your four walls, remember GOD sees you & remember these truths friend.
When You Feel Like No One’s Rooting For You
Remember that we do not live for the praise of men but we live to worship and glorify God. This can only be done through a real, daily relationship with him -otherwise these words seem mundane, pointless, and impossible. I understand what it’s like to say powerful words but not truly believe them inside. To war inside and feel the unsteadiness of murky waters sloshing about within. But God is a rock and he is not movable. We can stop looking within our faulty selves to find the peace and stability we so desperately want, and keep our minds and heart focused on him and his unfaulty love for us.
- Even when we feel like we can’t go one more step
- Even when we feel like no one is rooting for us
…God loves us and he is. The enemy would want you to believe in a hopeless reality. BUT – God is mighty to save!! He is the perfect Father. He is rooting for us.
#TeaAndWord Challenege: I want to encourage you today to find one person who you trust and reach out to them if you are in need of a word of encouragement or prayer. Do it! The enemy likes to get us backed into a corner and make us think we don’t deserve help. God wants to help. And he will use people to do it!